As every programmer first learned, I’m starting with my first post with a Hello World…. That and that the first default post in every fresh WordPress set up is a post with it.
It has been such a long overdue post. Frankly speaking, my head seems to have had ran amok with the ideas I wanted to post.
Let’s just do a quick run down post how 2013 turned out to be:
- I have a new god son! Yay. Another kid to mess up with.
- Finished my Masters in Knowledge Management.
- Went to the US. Most of the time spent it in the lovely New York.
- Planned and went to Italy finally visiting Florence and Pisa. I can be a travel agent now!
- Fallen deeply in love with Tartuffata.
- Had taken in loads and loads of sleep. I will surely miss you this year.
- Bummed out and rekindled social ties – friends and family.
- Attended this guy’s wedding. I have to admit. It is a lovely, lovely wedding.
- Lost a couple of pounds and followed up with my health stuff. Yuck.
- One of my Aunts passed away. May her soul rest in peace. ☹
So what’s up for 2014? Well I can’t say much for now. I guess I’ve finally earned the idea of patience and I have been taking my time that things are not so cut throat tight on my targets. Definitely health and family is priority, having a new website is another. Let’s see how things will be.